Wednesday, February 20, 2013

An Unparalleled Service

  Have you heard of a consulting firm providing the old-fashioned set of services like accounting, business services, grant administration, tax support and so on, to offer services to make your life easier so you can truly maximize your time and worry less?

Probably you have not.

Well, let me introduce you to the WishTeam. Yes, it is a team making your wish come true. Well, not every wish, of course. And of course, there is no magic involved.

I hear busy professionals often saying something like “I wish someone would just come and make dinner every time I am scheduled for a long day” or “I wish someone would be able to check on my elderly parents while I am on the road”, or “I wish I had more time organizing a nice get-together with friends in a restaurant for my husband’s 50th birthday.”

Now, these wishes, and any other non-business related, out-of-ordinary ones that you do not have time for making true (or you just do them at night or too late in a hurry) can come true. This is what the team does.
Do you want a cruise vacation but have no time to shop around and compare? Or you may want to marry on a cruise ship? Do you need tickets for Disney On Ice next time when they are in your city? Do you want to make sure someone does the grocery shopping for your parents while you are away? It is just a call away, a discounted service complementing all the other “serious” services, like accounting, offered.

I see you wondering: and what would that cost me? You will be pleasantly surprised. Look at it this way: if you can charge an extra hour to your client knowing that all you “wished for would come true”, would you pay a fraction of that hourly rate for it (also knowing that it is more than an hour to do it)?

Keep in mind: it is all about giving time back to you, so you can do what you do best – take care of your clients, stay focused, make money, and live a life you always wanted to. The hour you did not charge today, but could have, is lost revenue.

My name is Sylvia Pacher, and I am always here to assist you along the way to grow your business bigger, stronger, more competitive and profitable. Visit us at (www.myvirtualcorporate.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment